Iowa legends, RAYGUN, and us here at Ross Street Roasting Co. have joined forces to create a fruity light roast blend perfect for drinking at home, in space, or with a raygun-wielding cat named Gary.
About Meow That's What I Call Light Roast!
- Tasting notes: Bright fruit acidity, subtle chocolate, sweet, light-medium body
- Brewing suggestions: Pour-over or Drip coffee makers
- 45% Ethiopia Konga Grade 2 Washed
- 30% Colombia "Gran Galope," a regional select lot from the Huila region
- 25% Ethiopia Konga Grade 1 Natural
- All components of this blend are sourced through our primary importing partner, Cafe Imports, Minneapolis, MN
Read more about the fun & collaborative product development story for this coffee: Ross Street & Raygun: A prrrrrrfect pairing.