China is not a country well-known for its coffee production, but a handful of producers and traders are working to change that - and we're happy to be one of the few Specialty roasters in the US to offer this exciting and delicious coffee from the southern Chinese province of Yunnan.
- Flavor notes: Balanced fruit and earthy notes, sweet, tart apple or green grape, light-medium body
- Origin: Yunnan province, southern China
- Farm: Fuyan Estate
- Tree variety: Catimor
- Growing elevation: 1600 masl (~5,250 ft)
- Processing method: Natural/Dry
- Sourcing partner: Urban Dwellers Coffee, Yunnan Coffee Traders
Read more about this unique sourcing project at Urban Dwellers Coffee!
Origin photo credit: @corlettphotography for @YunnanCoffeeTraders