The name of this coffee comes from where it's sourced: The village of El Descanso, or "Rest." Or..."Chill," to be colloquial. And it's from the Huila region, so here we are: "Huila & Chill."
You'll be able to do just that with this easy-drinking Colombian coffee. So turn on Netflix, grab a cup of this delicious coffee, and...well. Do what ya do.
Huila & Chill at a glance
- Flavor notes: Caramel, Citrus, Cherry
- Roast level: Light-Medium
- Recommended brewing method: Pour over or Drip, Single Origin Espresso
- Origin: Colombia, Huila region, Garazón municipality
- Farms: Smallholder farmers around the village of El Descanso
- Altitude: 1,670–1,950 masl (~5,480-6,400 ft)
- Processing method: Washed
- Sourcing partner: Genuine Origin