"Chasqui" is the name of the messenger runners of the ancient Incan empire in what is now Peru. Like their cross-country runner namesake, this coffee is a selection of high-scoring lots from across 3 Specialty-growing regions in Peru.
- Flavor notes: Raisin, chocolate, walnut, nougat sweetness
- Regions: Cajamarca, San Martin, Junin
- Farms: 68 smallholder farmers across 3 regions
- Tree varieties: Bourbon, Typica, Caturra, Catimor, Catuai, Castillo
- Altitude: 800-1800 masl (2,624 - 5,905 ft)
- Processing: Washed
- Harvest year: May - Oct 2017