This tart and sweet peaberry coffee comes from three coffee cooperatives in the Kilimanjaro region of NE Tanzania, close to the border with Kenya, including one that is woman-led.
- Flavor notes: Citrus acidity balanced with caramel sweetness, with cocao nib and brown spice aromatics
- Origin: Tanzania, Kilimanjaro Region
- Farmers: Smallholder farms within the Mamsera, Mahida, and Kirwa Keni Cooperative Groups
- Tree varietals: Bourbon, Kent
- Elevation: 1,350–1,750 masl (4,430 - 5,740 ft)
- Harvest: Oct. - Dec. 2017
- Sourcing: Genuine Origin