Take your home coffee making game to the next level by conditioning your water specifically for coffee brewing! Start with 1 gallon of Distilled or Reverse Osmosis-filtered water, then add a stick of Third Wave Water and stir briefly. Finally, brew awesome coffee!
Benefits of Third Wave Water
- Elevates flavors, perceived sweetness, and cup clarity for coffee
- All natural, no chemicals!
- Gentler on electric coffee makers, extend the life of your equipment
- Classic Profile works great for Manual/Pour Over brew methods of Electric Drip coffee makers
- 12 pack will produce 12 gallons of awesome water for coffee for about 128 12oz cups, adding only about $0.11 to your cup of coffee - Small price to pay for more awesome-tasting coffee!
Roaster Brian here: I'll be honest, when I first heard about this product I thought it was a load of marketing BS. But then I heard the creator interviewed on a coffee podcast, and it was clear the guy know his way around water chemistry, and he also owns and operates a roastery/café. So I bought a sample pack and did my first pour-over brew with it, and I haven't turned back. The difference is flavor just by switching over to TWW is noticeable and awesome. I'm a believer.