Wholesale Roaster of Specialty Coffee
Wholesale Roasted Coffee
Cafés - Restaurants - Offices - Specialty Grocery
Wholesale Ordering Portal Contact a Sales Associate
We know that running a cafe is hard work, and the last thing you want to worry about is managing the relationship with your roaster. We work hard to make things as easy for you as possible for you to get the freshest, best-tasting specialty coffee for your customers. (See a few of our cafe & retailer partners!)
Benefits of partnering with Ross Street Roasting Co.
- Product Catalogue for all coffee brewing applications - Espresso, Drip Coffee, Cold Brew Coffee, and Pour Over Coffee
- Reliable Blends and Single Origin Winners - We feature competitively priced gourmet coffee blends for high-volume applications, as well as higher-grade, award-winning Single Origin coffees for limited/seasonal highlights
- Tiered Volume Discounts - Save money by buying in bulk, with no weekly volume requirements! Discounts are automatically applied at 25, 50, & 75 pounds per order
- Easy Online Wholesale Ordering Portal - Save time and hassle with our online wholesale ordering portal, and get orders placed automatically on our twice-weekly roasting schedule. Online payments available for easy payment
- Personalized customer service - Founder & Head Roaster Brian Gumm loves to make all our customers happy, and is very responsive to all communications, across platforms: phone, text, email, FB Messenger, and more!
- Direct Relationships with Producers - Know your roaster and know the growers of your coffees! Communicate the origin story to your discerning customers who care about Quality and Traceability. Our trade partners periodically visit us in the US, and we occasionally travel to visit our suppliers and invite our wholesale partners along to see in person where their coffees were grown!
Email email@example.com or Contact Us to start a conversation about partnering with Ross Street Roasting Co. for your wholesale roasted coffee supplier.
What our customers say about our wholesale roasting program
--Steve Shriver - Co-Owner, Brewhemia, Cedar Rapids, IA
Need some equipment to help make our Specialty Coffees really sing? We've partnered with excellent equipment suppliers to ensure you're getting the best quality brew. From commercial batch brewers to espresso machines to grinders, we've got you covered for a high-quality brewing setup.
Contact Us Today!
Photo: Brewhemia - Used with permission