The Front 40 exhibits a more contemporary (and lighter) roast profile for espresso to highlight fruit notes first, but still maintain enough nuttiness/chocolate for the shot to stand up in milk drinks. Despite what we call a "light-medium" roast color, this roast employs longer development times to even out the consistency of the blend and boost body & sweetness in the cup.
The Front 40 at a glance
- Notes: Tangy fruit, nutty, sweet, medium body
- 100% Relationship Coffee components
- Papua New Guinea coffee from the Sigri Estate in the Waghi Valley region, farm of our Relationship Coffee partner, Benchmark Coffee Traders
- Brazil coffee from the Seibt Family Farm, Cerrado Mineiro region, Minas Gerais state, SE Brazil
- DR Congo coffee from Mighty Peace Coffee
- Relationship Coffees are close sourcing partnerships with coffee producers, helping ensure high-quality coffee and equitable pay for coffee laborers (See all Relationship Coffees)